Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Hibbett Sports...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    They are higher than hell though man aren't they around 200 bux? I'm going next month again if I've got enough money I'm going to probably buy a Dunn one. I've already got an authentic Casey one.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    I'm definitley gonna look around...I'm going up there for 3, maybe 4 games, so i'll have time to shop around and see what i can find...
    Do you think the mall in Florence would have a Sunday jersey?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    I'm not really sure man, quite possibly could. I'm going up for one of those Day Games I think the 22nd of June. I'd really like to have one of those jerseys. I bought my Casey one of of Ebay but they dont sell many alternate jerseys on there.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    Try a Dicks Sporting Goods Store in the Cincy area they might have one. There was some store in downtown Cincy I went into that had all kinds of stuff like 4 or 5 years ago but I dont remember where it was. It wasn't affilated with the Reds either so it was a bit cheaper.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    I just checked on the Reds site where they're selling a Dunn one for $225, shew...
    I'm trying to convince the parents to get it for me for my birthday, but that's not workin too well! They keep saying they don't love me that much...haha

  6. #16
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    Dude I went in that store at the park that last time I was up there and was blown away by some of the stuff in there. I'd really like to have a Rose jersey from the 75 season but thats a little out of my price range. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] If I had it I'd probably be scared to wear it. I was looking for a Bench Jersey as well all Ebay has is Bench's Minor League Jerseys.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    yeah, they do sell some awesome memorabilia...maybe one day after i've made my millions i'll come back and actually buy some of it... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    If I get real rich I'm buying the Reds. I know I can do better than Linder. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    theys a place downtown Cincy, that is pretty much nothing but Jersey's, Throwbacks, up to date uni's everything. Its near Jersey Mikes I think maybe a street back. The had Big Red Machine Jerseys as well.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hibbett Sports...

    How were the prices, or do ya know?
    I'll have to check it out....can never have too much Reds stuff...I wear my little rubber Reds bracelet every day!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •